Shri Gokulnathji is a small golden Krishna Svarupa with two Svaminis, one on each side. His right raised hand holds the Giriraja Hill while the lower left hand holds a conch. He plays a flute with His other two hands. The female attendants on either side are Shri Radha and Chandravali.
Shri Gokulnathji belonged to the family of Shri Vallabhacharya’s wife and was presented to him when he married. During Aurangzeb’s regime, Shri Gokulnathji was moved to Jaipur, but in the mid-nineteenth century He was taken back to Gokul and enshrined in Haveli which is believed to have been constructed around 1511 A.D.
Shri Gusainji speaks of His form and Lila, “The form of Shri Gokulnathji appears when Shri Krishna lifted the Govardhan Hill and protected all the Braja bhaktas. He picked the hill up with His left hand and then held it with His right hand and played the flute with His other two hands and filled all the residents of Braja with nectar. Sometimes He even held the hill with the end of his flute. Shri Gokulnathji’s lower left hand holds the conch, the divine form of water.”
Shree Gokulnathji was presented to Shree Gusainji's fourth Son Shree Gokulnathji.